Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Real Simple Loves Us!

realsimple.com

One of my favorite days of the month is when my new issue of Real Simple magazine arrives.  I just love looking at the beautifully spare photos and reading the super-helpful articles.  I feel like there's nothing I can't accomplish with my Real Simple by my side!

Lately, Real Simple has been giving a nod to those of us who eat gluten-free.  Very often, their recipes point out gluten-free ingredients or their articles actually list gluten-free products.  I don't know why, but this makes me so happy.  I love that they care.  :)

Here are some examples:

Gluten Free Goodies - a fully GF list of fully GF products

Healthy Sweet Treats - more than half of which are GF

Real Simple's website is excellent as well.  Try out the Enhanced Recipe Search, where you can filter out dietary considerations, like gluten. 

If you haven't already picked it up, check out Real Simple.  For a non-dedicated-GF magazine, they sure are GF friendly!

No comments: