Thursday, June 28, 2012

New to Gluten-Free? Never fear, Jules is here!

When I was diagnosed with Celiac disease 10+ years ago, I only knew of one person with the same malady.  There was little decent information in the bookstores and virtually none on the web.  I had to figure out a whole new lifestyle pretty much on my own; even my GI doctor admitted to not knowing much about it, only that the blood tests and biopsies confirmed that I had it. 

If you've been recently diagnosed, consider yourself lucky!  (I know - it doesn't feel that way - just trust me...)  Jules Shepherd, inventor of gluten-free flours, author, blogger, public speaker and all around awesome person, has compiled all the "need-to-know" info in her e-book "New-to-Gluten-Free."  It contains Jules' best tips and tricks, recipes and encouragement.  The best part?  It's totally free!  (I told you she was awesome!)  Jules wants everyone who needs to be gluten-free to have the best start possible.  If I had had this e-book when I was first diagnosed, I would have been spared years of mistakes that caused way too much illness, frustration and even tears. 

www.julesglutenfree.com

Please, check it out.  You have nothing to lose except some misery.

No comments: