Saturday, October 19, 2013

Free Jules Gluten-Free Thanksgiving e-book

If you're anything like me, Thanksgiving is not even on your radar yet. I have birthdays and Halloween coming up, plus all of the day-to-day stuff to deal with first. But, it was just pointed out to me, Thanksgiving is less than 6 weeks away. Luckily for us, we have Jules of Jules Gluten Free looking out for us. She has published this amazing Thanksgiving e-book (I refer back to mine throughout the year!) and is offering it to me and my readers for FREE! What did I tell you about her? She's a sweetheart! It's only available for a short time so - quick - get to her site and download the Thanksgiving e-book (scroll all the way to the bottom of the Deal of the Day page.)



This 60 page e-book has been updated for this year and has lots of tips for being gluten-free during the holidays, a helpful pre-holiday timeline and over 20 awesome recipes, including this one that I've been enjoying for more than five years, Jules' Cornbread Stuffing.
www.julesglutenfree.com
Believe me, it's tough to be GF during the holidays, but Jules helps make things a little bit tastier.

No comments: